Journal of Clinical Medicine (ISSN 2077-0383), is an international scientific open access journal, providing a platform for advances in health care/clinical practices, the study of direct observation of patients and general medical research. This multi-disciplinary journal is aimed at a wide audience of medical researchers and healthcare professionals.
Unique features of this journal:
- manuscripts regarding original research and ideas will be particularly welcomed.JCM also accepts reviews, communications, and short notes.
- There is no limit to publication length: our aim is to encourage scientists to publish their experimental and theoretical results in as much detail as possible.
- all aspects of clinical trial design and management (design, data collection, legal, ethical and regulatory issues, quality assurance)
- medical sciences research
- preventive medicine
- healthcare research
- clinical practice research
- translational medicine
- medicine in developing countries
- occupational health
- palliative medicine